Top Ad 728x90

Monday 20 June 2016

I don’t regret Campaigning For Prez Mahama-John Dumelo

I don’t regret for the campaign I do for Prez Mahama_John Dumelo
The exclusive Ghanaian movie actor, JOHN DUMELO has reported that he does not regret for the fact that He’s campaigning for President John Dramani Mahama!

John Dumelo is best known as Africa Movie actor, especially for his roles that he plays during Ghana and Nigeria based movies all time. He reported today, indicating that whatever be the case, He does not regret for campaigning for president John Dramani Mahama.
John Dumelo was also known as one of the actors who helped the NDC party by campaining for John Dramani Mahama during the time of the 2012 election.
John Dumelo was all the way with students of the Akatsi College of Education during one of the inauguration of the party’s tertiary wing, TEIN, the actor addressed the students that he is not perturbed in such condemnations that are going viral that he is supporting President John Dramani Mahama.
John Dumelo said it to the students that, the moment he said he’s for JM and NDC, he received a lot of insults. This was what he said, ” Look, since I decided to say that I am for John Dramani Mahama and the NDC government, I have been insulted, I have been bashed, I’ve been threatened and everything. But for me, all is I don’t care! Because I’m standing for a good thing in life.” This was what he added.
The award winning Ghanaian actor, John Dumelo, spotted at the NDC rally in Ho in November 19, 2015, he was spotted at the Ho Jubilee Park in Volta Region, where His Excellency John Dramani Mahama was in his state addressing the supporters of NDC to end his “Changing Lives, transforming Ghana” tour.
John Dumelo’s like for politics now on days, has been criticized for involving himself in politics and decided to became a subject of public discussion in May 2015, the time he reported that some of Ghanaians were putting undue pressure on President Mahama for the country’s economic challenges to be fixed.
John Dumelo said in his speech that, ” Yes I did a TV Commercial for the NDC in 2012 because I loved the message they preached. I must state here that it was purely voluntary. I wasn’t paid for that and I wasn’t expected to be paid for that. I did it for the love of the country.”
This is all about the Ghanaian based movie actor, John Dumelo and what he said about the National Democratic Congress party.
Source: GHHotNews.com
Please do subscribe to our mail list channel

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Top Ad 728x90